The 2022/23 MNSAA Industry Pass is available to members of the Minnesota ski industry. In order to qualify for the pass you must work for or volunteer with an approved organization. Please call (218) 409-7809 with any eligibility questions.
December 25 – 30, 2023
January 13 & 14, 2024
February 17 & 18, 2024
Ski Area Employees
Any employee of a member ski area is eligible to purchase an Industry Pass with the written approval of the General Manager or Owner.
Retail stores in Minnesota whose primary winter business focused on sale of skis and or snowboard equipment may request to participate in the Industry Pass program. The Minnesota Ski Areas Association may limit the number of passes available to any retail store.
Applications can be obtained by contact Bo Bigelow, Executive Director at (218) 4097809 or emailing email@example.com.
Employees of approved retail stores in Minnesota may be eligible to purchase an Industry Pass if they are employed an average of 30 hours per week.
Must work for a company or representative which is an active member of the Midwestern Representative Association.
Non-Ski Area Based Training/Instruction/Competition Programs
Programs may apply to participate in the Industry Pass program by completing an application which can be obtained by contact Bo Bigelow, Executive Director at (218) 409-7809 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees and volunteers of non-ski area based programs may be eligible if they:
- Program has been approved
- PSIA/ASSI Level 1 or higher
- USSS/USASA Level 100 or higher
- Minimum 2 years of service with program
Any business that participates in the 2021/22 MNSAA Industry Pass program must promote the 4th Grade Passport either in store or online.
Terms and Conditions
- Passholders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Passes are sold on a first come first serve basis and the Minnesota Ski Areas Association can place a cap on the number of passes available for any reason.
- Passes must be paid in full at time of purchase
- Passes are not transferable.
- Passes may only be used once per calendar day.
- Failure to comply with T&C may result in loss of pass, without any refund.
- All sales are final. Passes are not replaceable if lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed.
- Minnesota Ski Areas Association (MNSAA) does not control the operations of any of its members cannot be held liable for any ski areas operational status and will not provide refunds based on specific ski area operations.
- MNSAA is not responsible for errant information provided during the order process by the customer.
- MNSAA passes are not valid with or may not be combined with any other offer or discount program.