Holiday Blackout Dates
12/20/21 – 1/1/22
1/15/22 – 1/17/22
2/19/22 – 2/21/22
All passholders must be 18 years old at the time of purchase.
Ski Area Employees
Any employee of a member ski area is eligible to purchase an Industry Pass with the written approval of the General Manager or Owner.
Open to any active ski patroller in Minnesota which:
• Is approved by their home mountains ski patrol director or general manager • Or member of the National Ski Patrol
Retail stores in Minnesota whose primary winter business focused on sale of skis and or snowboard equipment may request to participate in the Industry Pass program. The Minnesota Ski Areas Association may limit the number of passes available to any retail store.
Applications can be obtained by contact Bo Bigelow, Executive Director at (218) 4097809 or emailing email@example.com.
Employees of approved retail stores in Minnesota may be eligible to purchase an Industry Pass if they are employed an average of 30 hours per week.
Must work for a company or representative which is an active member of the Midwestern Representative Association.
Non-Ski Area Based Training/Instruction/Competition Programs
Programs may apply to participate in the Industry Pass program by completing an application which can be obtained by contact Bo Bigelow, Executive Director at (218) 409-7809 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees and volunteers of non-ski area based programs may be eligible if they:
- Program has been approved
- PSIA/ASSI Level 1 or higher
- USSS/USASA Level 100 or higher
- Minimum 2 years of service with program
Any business that participates in the 2021/22 MNSAA Industry Pass program must promote the 4th Grade Passport either in store or online.
Terms and Conditions
- Passes are sold on a first come first serve basis and the Minnesota Ski Areas Association can place a cap on the number of passes available for any reason. • Passes must be paid in full at time of purchase
- Passes are not transferable.
- Passes may only be used once per calendar day.
- Failure to comply with T&C may result in loss of pass, without any refund.
- All sales are final. Passes are not replaceable if lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed
- Minnesota Ski Areas Association (MNSAA) does not control the operations of any of its members cannot be held liable for any ski areas operational status and will not provide refunds based on specific ski area operations.
- MNSAA is not responsible for errant information provided during the order process by the customer.
- MNSAA passes are not valid with or may not be combined with any other offer or discount program.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. The information collected while only be used for administration of the program. We do not sell your information and may share your information with members of the Association.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All sales are final. Passes are not replaceable if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed
Minnesota Ski Areas Association (MNSAA) does not control the operations of any of its members cannot be held liable for any ski areas operational status and will not provide refunds based on specific ski area operations.
MNSAA is not responsible for errant information provided during the order process by the customer.
MNSAA passes are not valid with or may not be combined with any other offer or discount program.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy: MNSAA will use USPS Priority Mail for shipping.